This plan has incorporated into the coverage access to a network of medical professionals, including doctors and hospitals, known as the Preferred Provider Organization (PPO). While insured under this plan, you may choose to be treated within or outside of the First Health or MultiPlan Networks. Contact a provider prior to your visit to confirm their membership in the network.
- In the event of sickness or injury, students should report to the student health service, if available, or the nearest physician or hospital. Students insured under this plan may choose to be treated within or outside First Health or MultiPlan Networks.
- Mail your completed claim form and accompanying documentation to the claims administrator at:
3320 West Market Street, Suite 100
Fairlawn, OH 44333
- The completed claim form, all itemized bills, statements and receipts must be sent to the claims administrator no more than 90 days after a covered loss occurs or end, or as soon after that as is reasonably possible.
- Always keep a copy of all documents submitted for claims.
- If you have questions about the status of your claim after it has been submitted, you may call the claims administrator at
(800) 203-4720, Monday–Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. On line claim status via the internet is available 24 hours a day at www.healthsmart.com/iso.aspx.