For general medical care, please visit a campus health center. They can treat many conditions or refer you to another doctor or specialist, if necessary.
Santa Rosa Campus: William B. Race Building, Room 4017
Phone: (707) 527-4445
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Petaluma Campus: Richard W. Call Building, Room 610
Phone: (707) 778-3919
Hours: Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
If you are unable to visit Student Health Services (SHS), you should use providers in the PPO network whenever possible. To find a PPO provider, visit www.geobluestudents.com.
Once you are on the GeoBlue page, select the following:
- On the right-hand side, under “Resource Center,” under “Find a provider,” select “U.S. Providers”
- Choose your network: BlueCard PPO Basic
- Enter your address, ZIP code, or city and state under “Located near” and then select the number of miles you would be willing to travel to the doctor’s office
- Click “GO”
Click link below to locate PPO Participating Providers.
1. In most cases, the provider will submit the claim for you.
2. If you are required to pay for services up front, then you will need to complete a claim form in order to be reimbursed by the insurance company.
3. Download a claim form from www.geobluestudents.com
4. Send claim form with the bills and receipts for medical treatment to:
P.O. Box 21974
Eagan, MN 55121
5. Make sure you fill out the form completely so your claim will be processed promptly.
Keep copies of all the documents you submit for claims.
To check the status of a claim you submitted, call GeoBlue at (844) 268-2686.
View a glossary of commonly used insurance terms, provided by the Department of Health and Human Services.