If you are unable to visit the Student Health Services (SHS), you should use providers in the PPO network whenever possible.
To find a PPO provider, visit www.geobluestudents.com.
- Under “Find a Provider,” select “U.S. Providers.”
- Type in the first three numbers of your member ID or choose your Network (Blue Card PPO/EPO).
- You can search by name, specialty, procedure, or more.
- Enter your city or ZIP code for location and press “GO.”
- Select a doctor from the list, and call to make an appointment.
Click the link below to locate PPO Participating Providers.
Campus Health Centers
The Metro Health GVSU Campus Health Center is a full-service, on-campus health center focused on providing convenient and high-quality care for Grand Valley students and faculty. Our medical staff, including physicians and mid-level providers, offers a variety of health services, including treatment for injuries, infections and illness; women’s health; allergy shots; physicals and more. Scheduled appointments are preferred, but same-day appointments will be seen based on availability of providers. Our medical team is dedicated to the health and well-being of our patients and takes great pride in helping Grand Valley’s student and faculty populations.
There are two on-campus health centers available to students.
- Metro Health GVSU Campus Health Center
10383 42nd Avenue
Allendale, MI 49401
Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Monday & Thursday;
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
Phone: (616) 252-6030 | Fax: (616) 252-6035
- GVSU Family Health Center
72 Sheldon Boulevard SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday;
10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Wednesday
Phone: (616) 988-8774 | Fax: (616) 988-8775