If you are unable to visit the health center, you should use providers in the PPO network whenever possible.
To find a PPO provider, visit www.geobluestudents.com.
- Under “Find a Provider,” select “U.S. Providers.”
- Type in the first three numbers of your member ID or choose your Network (Blue Card PPO Basic).
- You can search by name, specialty, procedure, or more.
- Enter your city or ZIP code for location and press “GO.”
- Select a doctor from the list, and call to make an appointment.
Click the link below to locate PPO Participating Providers.
In most cases, the provider will submit the claim for you.
If you are required to pay for services up front, then you will need to complete a claim form in order to be reimbursed by the insurance company.
- Download a claim form from www.geobluestudents.com
- Send claim form with the bills and receipts for medical treatment to:
P.O. Box 21974
Eagan, MN 55121
- Make sure you fill out the form completely so your claim will be processed promptly.
- Keep copies of all the documents you submit for claims.
- To check the status of a claim you submitted, call GeoBlue at (844) 268-2686.
View a glossary of commonly-used insurance terms, provided by the Department of Health and Human Services.