If you are unable to visit the Student Health Services (SHS), you should use providers in the PPO network whenever possible. To find a PPO provider, visit www.geobluestudents.com.
Once you are on the GeoBlue page, select the following:
- On the right-hand side, under “Resource Center”, under “Find a provider” click ” U.S. Providers
- Choose your network: BlueCard PPO Basic
- Enter your address, ZIP code, or city and state under “Located near” and then select the number of miles you would be willing to travel to the doctor’s office
- Click “GO”
Click link below to locate PPO Participating Providers.
- In most cases, the provider will submit the claim for you.
- If you are required to pay for services up front, then you will need to complete a claim form in order to be reimbursed by the insurance company.
- Download a claim form from www.geobluestudents.com
- Send claim form with the bills and receipts for medical treatment to:
P.O. Box 21974
Eagan, MN 55121
- Make sure you fill out the form completely so your claim will be processed promptly.
Keep copies of all the documents you submit for claims.
To check the status of a claim you submitted, call GeoBlue at (844) 268-2686.
For general medical care, please visit the on-campus health center. They can treat many conditions or refer you to another doctor or specialist, if necessary.
1600 Holloway Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94132
Phone Number: (415) 338-1251
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:10 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
(Extremely urgent services 4:45 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
(Extremely urgent services: 8:10 a.m. –10:00 a.m., and 4:45 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
View a glossary of commonly-used insurance terms, provided by the Department of Health and Human Services.
If you are unable to enroll online, you may submit an enrollment form by mail, using your Visa or MasterCard information or a money order made out in U.S. funds. You can purchase a money order at the following locations in the United States: 7-Eleven, Western Union, Walmart, and most banks or post offices.
Click the link below to download the enrollment form.
Please call Ascension at (800) 537-1777 for any questions about enrollment.